Domestic Electrical


You should ALWAYS use a Registered Electrical Contractor (REC) to carry out electrical work in your home and ask for a Completion Certificate after the work is complete.

All our works are completed with Safe Electric Certificate and stand over all works.


  • Recessed Lighting
  • L.E.D Lighting
  • Landscape Lighting
  • Power to Garages & Outbuildings

Data Points

  • Additional Sockets
  • Television Points
  • Telephone Points
  • Network Points
  • Mains Operated Smoke & Heat Alarms


24 Hour Emergency Call Out

If you have an emergency outside of normal working hours it can be very stressful. We provide a 24-hour call out service that gives you peace of mind that we can be there within a reasonable amount of time if an electrical accident or failure should happen with your business.

Call 086 875 7998

Contact Us

7 + 3 =